Instagram

The Prologue


Stepping my foot on the land of Samurai was a dream came true. I've always anticipating to experience Japan since I was in high school. Of course, I was totally psyched when Wewe asked about travelling to Japan with her! The plan was to go there with only the two of us. But as the time passes, some of our friends said they wanted to join us. Woohoo

I promised myself to write a travelogue about our previous Japan trip. So, without further ado, let's get started!

Japan is always perceived as expensive, so it is not really a destination for tourist who needed a super cozy vacation. The hotels, food, transportations are very expensive. So in our case, we are bunch of penganggur, who travel with parents' money, really need to cut budget on food (especially) and the accommodation as well. We went there for 9 days, which is from 16 Oct to 24 Oct 2013.

We departed from LCCT at 2.45 pm and arrived at Tokyo-Haneda Airport at 11.45pm. As I reached the ground, I can barely feel my foot. It was so cold! And the air was so windy, well it's must due to the  'typhoon season', that strikes Japan recently.

We spent the night at Amin's house, a malaysian student studying there, the same house we'll be staying for the rest of our days in Tokyo. It was located in Chiba prefecture, which is about 40 - 50 mins from Tokyo. Amin fetched us at the airport and by the time we reached home, it was already 1.30 am. 

The next day going to be a longg day. 



Post a Comment

meanwhile...